Easylash Liner (Clear)
A clear liner to help you achieve a natural look. Our felt tip lash liner will kick your day off right in seconds. This eyeliner will hold your lash in place all day while you’re on the go or off the clock. Use it in the mornings before work or use it in the evening before a night out… one thing for sure, your eyes will always be bolder.
Be whoever you want to be
This felt tip pen will feel just like your normal everyday liner, except it’s extraordinary and will bond to ANY lash of your choice. It’s universal use for lashes will keep your expenses low. No more expensive lash fills, no more magnets needed, no glue, no hassle - the same everyday routine with dynamic results.
Bold or Natural?
Not everyone wants to wear a bold black liner, so we’ve included a clear easylash liner that can be applied on its own for a “no makeup” natural look or layered on top of your favourite eyeshadows and pencil liners!
Brighten your eyes by going CLEAR.
- Tired eyes? Give your eyes a little spark and accentuate your eyes with a combination of clear & false lashes
- Bonds to any strip lash of your choice
- Precise felt tip for a finer line and better control
- Cost effective option than lash fill
- The same everyday liner, but heightened
- No messy glue, no magnets
- Easy to use felt tip pen and good for beginners
- Strong adhesive that’s restickable and long lasting
- Quick application that's perfect for people on the go
- Doubles as a smudge-proof liquid eyeliner and reduces products used during your beauty routine
- Easy to remove. Say goodbye to leftover residue on your lash
- 0.9 ml / 0.03 fl oz
- Toxin-free, low-allergenic, latex-free, damage-your-natural-lashes-free
- Paraben Free
- Sulphate Free
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
- It’s all the -proofs: smudge-proof, wind-proof AND sweat-proof to last you all night and day
- All Ingredients can be found on EWG and are classified as safe by the FDA:
- Clear: Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin